Welcome to SBI SEVA
LINK YOUR LPG CUSTOMER ID
WITH STATE BANK OF INDIA
More From SBI Seva
Forgot SBI Net Banking Password?
Reset it right Now !
- First of all, go to SBI’s official website – www.onlinesbi.com
- After that, you click the Personal Banking option as mentioned in picture.
- After clicking on the Login Button a new window will appear with some Messages. Please following messages before logging in, and then click to Continue to Login button.
- Now you had better to click on Forget Login Password as mentioned below.
- Once you click on the Forget Login Password link then a new window will appear. Where you have to select the option “Forgot My Login Password” and afterward click on Next Step button.
- Now you will reach get to see a new window will open. Where you need to fill your, User Name, Account Number, Select Country, Enter Registered Mobile No., Date of Birth and then enter the Captcha thereafter click on the Submit button.
- Now, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number, kindly enter the OTP and click on the Confirm button.
- If fortunately, you entered the correct” OTP in the empty boxes then you will reach to a new screen. Where you will see the option “Using ATM Card Details, Using Profile Password, Without ATM Card and profile password”, for resetting your login password you can select any of the desired options. Here we are proceeding with the option without ATM Card and Profile Password select and click on submit.
- Now you will get TWO options
- Reset You Login Password at Branch
- Receive New Login Password by Post.
You can select any of the above options; if you choose the first option then you will have to visit the SBI branch to reset your login password. If the second one then you will get your new password by post within 15 days.
Reset SBI Password using ATM & other methods
Lost your SBI ATM Card?
Block it right away using SBI Net Banking
- First visit the official website onlinesbi.com
- Now, fill in your Username and Password to login to your SBI Internet Banking
- Thereafter, click on E-service on the top menu.
- Then, click on ATM Card Services which is last option in left side bar.
- Now, click on “Block ATM” and PROCESS to select your account.
- Select your account and click on Continue to select next option then choose the reason to block ATM Card.
- Select reason “Lost or Stolen” enter the Remarks and then click on Submit to finally block SBI ATM Card.
Block SBI ATM Card using other methods