- 1 When to Block ATM Card
- 2 Methods to Block SBI Card
- 3 How to block SBI ATM Card – Debit Card using Internet Banking
- 4 How to block without Internet Banking
- 5 How to Block ATM Debit Card by SMS
- 6 How to Block by Calling SBI Customer Care
- 7 How to Block SBI ATM-CUM Debit Card by Email
- 8 How to Block by Visiting the Branch
- 9 How to unblock my atm card online
How to Block/Unblock SBI ATM Debit Card – [Online] from www.onlinesbi.com: Nowadays almost everyone is using ATM Cards for withdrawing money and for other transactions.
ATM Debit Card has become a part of life to make payment anywhere and anytime.
But what if your ATM card gets lost or stolen? At that moment you just wish to Block your ATM card as soon as possible.
Sometimes what happens, who is close to you might steal your ATM card and withdraw money until your ATM balance is finished.
Sometime or the other you must have been confused and worried regarding you ATM” What to DO”.
So now, it is your time to enjoy freely, because we have brought not only one but many steps to block State Bank of India ATM Card immediately.
If you ever lost your SBI Debit card then you don’t need to worry come what may. We are providing you with all necessary steps to block SBI ATM Card /debit card following. Undoubtedly you will use the following steps then you can block your SBI ATM cum debit card in less than a minute.
When to Block ATM Card
We have many different steps to tell you, how to you can do it.
But before we tell you the complete procedure, you must know when and in which condition you had should block it.
There are many situations in which you would prefer to block your ATM Card yourself.
- Whenever you lost & misplaced it
- When it is stolen.
- Any other reason.
- In ABOVE mentioned conditions you had better Block ATM Card.
Methods to Block SBI Card
As we informed you above that there are many different steps to block SBI ATM Card.
We are going to open that great surprise for you. Have a look once below given details to confirm all the methods, so that you may never have such hindrance.
What you have been encountering for years or months or days that’s not going to happen with you anymore.
- You can block online by SBI internet banking.
- You can block without internet banking too.
- By SMS also, you can do it.
- Call customer care to block it.
- Send an email to block ATM Card.
- Visit SBI home branch to block ATM Card..
How to block SBI ATM Card – Debit Card using Internet Banking
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of SBI which is www.onlinesbi.com
- Then you will see the SBI Login Dashboard
- Once you will see dashboard then click on “e-services”
- Then click on the “ATM Card Service” option which is available on the left side
- After that Click on the “Block ATM Card” link
- Then you need to select your account and click the “Continue” Button
- After that, you should select the ATM Card (with the help of 1st four & last 4th digit of ATM Card Number) which you want to block
- Then SBI will ask you the reason, why you want to block the debit card
- So, provide the reason, also you can put a remark if there is any else leave it blank
- Then click on the “Submit” button
- After that, you should select the authentication method i.e. SMS OTP or Profile Password
- Then enter the SMS OTP if opted above or provide the profile password
- Then Click on the “Confirm” button
- When you will click the confirm button then you will see a successful message on the screen with a ticket number.
- This means that you have blocked the SBI ATM Cum Debit Card Successfully
- Finally, note the ticket number for future reference.
How to block without Internet Banking
Now, if you thinking to block your ATM Card and don’t have a NET Banking account in SBI.
Even you don’t want to activate sbi net banking, then don’t worry about your ATM Card.
You have an option to block your ATM Card without internet banking. Just read the following steps which are even so simple.
- First click on the link Click Here
- Now make sure that you are having the registered mobile number. As you will get an OTP which you have to enter to process
- Having confirmed you can click on Next Step
- Then enter required details, Your Account Number, Country, Registered Mobile Number and fill the Captcha
- Now, you will get an OTP on your registered number
- Click on submit to finally block your ATM Card
How to Block ATM Debit Card by SMS
For the sake of blocking your ATM Card, we have provided some so simple steps.
So that you may have no worry meanwhile blocking ATM Card, we hope after reading below steps.
You will be able to block your ATM Card as soon as possible for you.
First, you have to send SMS BLOCK “0000” Last 04 digits number of your ATM Card to 567676 through your registered mobile number.
Its tremendous and awesome news for you, if you are having (means remember) that last 04 digits number or your ATM Card.
If unfortunately, you don’t remember so don’t worry.
You can easily obtain it through the following mode.
- SBI Home Branch
- SBI online banking
- Even you can have your earlier statement of SBI Bank
- After following one of above mode, you will be success blocking your ATM Card
How to Block by Calling SBI Customer Care
This one is so simple to step to block ATM Card.
Even you can also get in touch with SBI customer care helpline to block your SBI ATM Card at once.
What you have to do just make a simple call to customer care on a toll-free number to block it.
- SBI online atm card blocking number (Toll- Free): 1800112211 / 18004253800
- Alternate Number: 080-26599990
How to Block SBI ATM-CUM Debit Card by Email
You can also get in touch with SBI customer care DEPARTMENT to block your SBI ATM Card at once.
What you have to do just SEND an Email at the given mentioned address.
- Email Address: [email protected]
How to Block by Visiting the Branch
We provided all the methods to block ATM Card. So that you may easily able to block SBI ATM Card it, but even then if you are having any problem in above methods.
Then you can take a simple step towards NEAREST Home Branch to Block YOUR SBI ATM Card.
Note: Once your ATM Card is blocked then don’t worry at all. None will be able to misuse it anyhow come what may.
How to unblock my atm card online
In this section of this article we will learn that “how to activate blocked atm card”.
There are many people whose ATM Card get blocked and they really worried about the procedure of unblocking their card.
So you need not to worry as we are going to tell you the complete procedure for achieving this.
How to unblock ATM Card by SMS
Currently SBI Is not providing any such facility. We can expect this facility in future. We will update here once SBI will announce this facility.
Unblock By Calling Customer Care
You can unblock your card by calling State Bank of India Customer Care.
SBI Helpline Number 24 hours: 1800112222
Before calling customer care, you must be having following thing ready:-
- Your 11 digit account number
- 16- Digit ATM-CUM debit Card Number
- Your registered mobile number
Note: For more information, you may visit the official website or bookmark this page to know latest updates.