How to Install/Download SBI Secure OTP App:
State Bank SBI Secure OTP App is a one-time operating Generation App for Net banking transactions done through OnlineSBI and State Bank Anywhere App.
Through Google play store Customers can download the app in spare time.
Through this app, SBI customer can generate OTP (One Time Password) without SMS for multiple transactions done through SBI internet banking.
State Bank Secure OTP App is the solution for many who were having problem or delay in getting OTP SMS on their phone.
INB users can use the application for generating OTP for Internet banking related transactions or activities by register the app on their smartphone.
After installing the app customers can instantly get OTP for various INB, SBI Debit Card Maestro, and SBI Debit Card Visa transactions or for other activities.
There are two methods to generate OTP Online and Offline method.
For more read the below article carefully and check the important features of the app.
SBI Secure OTP App Features
State Bank Secure OTP is an OTP generation App for verifying transactions which have been done through State Bank Internet
Banking and State Bank Anywhere App. The app contains many of beneficial features which are very useful candidates to safely and securely complete their online payment transitions and others.
- The App will replace the need for receiving the OTP for INB transactions via SMS.
- Once you complete the registration then you can generate OTP using the application.
- There is “NO NEED” of SIM card for Offline OTP.
- In Online OTP Internet connection mode (via SIM or Wi-fi) you will need SIM.
- In the case of internet connectivity is not available in mobile the Offline OTP option can be used.
How to download the SBI Secure OTP App
- To download/install the app search for “SBI Secure OTP App” in Google Play store
- One can use the link also: – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.SBISecure
- Enter your Internet Banking (INB) credentials to register for the application.
- Then, Enter the OTP received in your INB (Internet Banking) registered mobile number
- Set your mPIN to complete the one-time registration.
- This is an OTP generation App for verifying transactions which done through State Bank Net Banking and State Bank Anywhere App.
- In case you select Online/offline in Onlinesbi in the transaction confirmation page
- For online: – Online OTP in the State Bank Secure OTP app also to generate the OTP
- For offline: –
- A random number will be shown on the next page where you need to enter the OTP.
- Then please select “Offline OTP” in State Bank Secure OTP app. After that, Enter the random number in the SBI Secure OTP app and generate an OTP.
NOTE: – This web page totally dedicated to the Download SBI Secure OTP App. You can bookmark this webpage to get more information.