How to Generate/Activate SBI VCC – [Virtual Credit Card]: State Bank of India is the largest bank in India as it has the largest number of customer.
Recently SBI merges its subsidiary branch (SBH, SBJJ & others).
SBI Providing a great feature of creating VCC (Virtual Credit Card) which you can use on e-commerce website like flipkart.com, Snapdeal.com.
Steps to Generate SBI VCC
It is very important to note that the State Bank Virtual Credit Card can be only generated if you have SBI Net Banking facility activated in your SBI Account. Here in this tutorial, we are provided you the steps for creating the SBI Virtual credit card/debit card.
- Firstly, visit the official website of SBI which is onlinesbi.com
- Then login to your SBI Net Banking (Personal Banking / Corporate Banking) using your User ID & Password
- After that Click on “e-Card” tab available there
- Then select the SBI Virtual Card Selection page
- After that, you should click on the virtual card information
Hence you can create Virtual Credit Card Online using onlinesbi.com.
Also See: How to Block SBI Debit Card
Features of SBI Virtual Credit Card
- Virtual Credit Card are very secure and risk-free
- These cards are only valid for 48 hours. After 48 hours, these cards are invalid as these card are self-destroying. No one can make any transaction using these Virtual Credit Card
- You can use the Virtual Credit Card (VCC) at any merchant who is accepting the VISA Card
- These cards need – no separate registration for using VCC
- If your merchant is accepting the credit card and you do not have the credit card then you can use the Virtual Credit Card.
- No tension of losing credit/debit card as these are a virtual credit card.
- You can do a hassle-free transaction using State Bank of India Virtual Credit Card.
For any query related to virtual Credit Card of SBI, you can contact sbi card customer care @ 1800 11 2211
So, this tutorial was all about generating the Virtual Credit Card in State Bank of India. For more information related to SBI VCC then you can bookmark this web page.