How to Update/Link Aadhaar Card to IDBI Bank [By SMS / Online]:
Dear customers, as you know that Aadhar Card is very important now a days. This is a main & mandatory id to prove yourself.
UIDAI is the authority which issue the Aadhar Card. It does not only serve as a proof of identification, but it also serves various other important purposes.
All the Indian Bank made it compulsory after demonetization.
It is important to link your Aadhar card with your account. Only then you can take all the benefits provided by the Govt. & bank.
Hence you need to link Aadhar number with your account.
Here we are providing the complete info about linking Aadhar.
Even it has become very easy to link Aadhar number.
Because RBI norms have made it simple to link Aadhar with your account.
Curious about knowing Aadhar Seeding process?
Then keep reading following instructions till the end.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to IDBI Account
After reading above mentioned details there must be several questions in your mind.
So, dear user, you don’t need not worry. As we are here to help you.
We have brought a couple of ways to link Aadhar Number with your Bank.
With the help of that, you will be able to link your Aadhar number to your account.
To know the way keep reading following mentioned details.
- Online Mode.
- Offline Mode.
Through above-mentioned modes, you can easily link Adhaar number with your account.
But still you must be thinking that these are only modes but what about steps.
Benefits of Linking Aadhar Card
Whenever one is asked to do something then suddenly a sharp point comes into the mind.
After all what are the benefits of linking Adhaar card number and why should I?
In view of such case are inform you the benefits of the Aadhar card below.
- DBT (Direct Benefits of Transfer).
- Subsidy for Commodity Products.
- Tribal Welfare Schemes.
- Country Wide Access.
Required Documents for Aadhaar Seeding with IDBI Bank
Following documents are required documents for IDBI Aadhar Seeding.
- Original and photocopy of your Aadhar Card.
- Even original and photocopy of your passbook.
If you are willing to link Aadhar card online then you must keep ready following things with you.
- Your Aadhar card.
- Registered mobile number.
- Your account passbook.
Even get ready to link up Aadhar card to your Bank following below steps.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Net Banking.
- Thereafter a new window will open on your desktop screen. Where you have to click on Continue to Login.
- After clicking on “continue to login” option you will reach to next page.
- There you have to fill Customer ID & Password then click on Login.
- After login, you will reach to next page.
- There you will click an option name Aadhaar Linking Request.
- After clicking on Aadhar linking request you will reach to next page.
- On the next page, you get an option to fill the following required details.
- Adhaar number.
- Re-enter Aadhar number.
- Account number.
- After filling the details tick on blank box.
- Then click on submit button.
- Then a new page will display on your desktop screen. Now you have to fill required details as per need and click on Confirm
Note: As you click on confirm you will see following message on your screen.
Link Aadhar Card to IDBI Bank – offline
You can also link adhaar through offline mode.
To link UIDAI number through offline you must follow below-mentioned steps.
It will be very helpful for you and will be able to link your Adhaar number to your account.
- First of all download and take a print of IDBI aadhar link form.
- OR you can also take it directly from the bank.
- Now, fill the form.
- Thereafter, visit the nearest IDBI branch.
- Then, submit the form and required documents in the bank.
- Even, IDBI officer may ask you to show the original documents for verification.
- The bank will verify Aadhar card linking to the bank later manually.
Once, your Aadhar card is linked to your account.
Then you will receive the confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Currently IDBI does not provide facility of Aadhar Seeding by SMS or using ATM. So you can not link aadhar card to idbi account using sms.
In Future IDBI can provide this Features. So for now we need to use either online or offline method only.
Note: For more information, you may visit the official website. Also you can bookmark this page to know latest updates.