How to Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank : Aadhaar is an important document for every Indian.
As per latest government policy, it is compulsory to link aadhaar number with bank account online. Check out the announcement made by SBI in the image below:-
But there are still many account holders who have not done Aadhar card link to bank account online.
Some of them have no time to visit their bank branch and some others are there who do not know the procedure to link Aadhaar card with their bank account.
So, in this article, we are covering “How to Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank”.
There are so many ways are available to which you can link Aadhaar card with your account.
Stepwise details are given below. Check and link it as per given instructions.
- What is SBI Aadhaar Seeding?
- How to Link Aadhaar Card to Your Bank Account
What is SBI Aadhaar Seeding?
SBI Aadhaar seeding is a process where account holders account number is linked with Aadhaar number.
Seeding OR Linking of Aadhaar card number with your SBI bank account number make you as a beneficiary which is necessary to ensure to get a seamless transfer of money benefit relating to several government schemes link as LPG subsidy, pension, scholarships etc.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account
There are four ways available to link Aadhaar card number with your SBI account.
You can link Aadhaar card in offline mode as well as in online mode.
You can also do the same thing from ATM machine or by your smartphone by sending SMS from the registered mobile number.
- Using SBI Net Banking Facility
- Using SBI ATM
- With the help of SMS
- By visiting SBI Branch
Steps to Link Aadhaar SBI – Aadhaar Seeding via Internet Banking
Well, this is a really simple way to link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account.
Just follow the simple steps given below to link your Aadhaar Card with your State Bank of India Bank Account.
To update Aadhaar card in online mode, you should have net banking details. Without net banking credentials, you will not be able to link Aadhaar with SBI account.
Pre-requisite for Aadhaar Seeding With SBI Netbanking
- If you want to use SBI internet banking facility to link your Aadhaar Card to SBI then your net banking should be active.
- You should have SBI login ID and Password.
- You should have your Aadhaar Card Number.
Complete Procedure of Aadhaar Seeding With SBI Netbanking:
- Firstly, visit the official website of SBI, which is onlinesbi.com
- Then do SBI login personal banking using “USERID” & “PASSWORD”
- Once you will log in SBI, you will see an option for “Link Your Aadhaar Number”
- Just click on the above option.
- Then a form will appear, you have to fill the sbi aadhar card link form online
- Select the Account Number which you want to link with Aadhaar Card
- Then you need to Enter the “MOBILE NUMBER”
- Then enter the “Aadhaar Card Number” twice
- Finally, Click on the “Submit Button”
How to Link Aadhaar With SBI Bank account through atm
If you do not have Net Banking and not have time to visit your bank branch and you want to link your Aadhaar card with your account, then you have ATM option also. As we all know that SBI is the largest bank in India. So, we can reach SBI ATM easily in our locality and this is really very good news for all the SBI account holders that they can link their Aadhaar number from ATM also. We have provided below step-wise details to link up Aadhaar from SBI ATM machine.
- SBI ATM Card/ Debit Card
- Aadhaar Card Number.
Complete Procedure to Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Using ATM Machine:
To link e Aadhaar with SBI using ATM, just follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit your nearest SBI ATM Machine
- Then you need to swipe your Card and enter the ATM PIN Correctly
- Then you need to select the “Service Registration Option”
- After that select the “Aadhaar Card Registration” Option
- Then select your Account type that is Saving Account / Current Account
- Finally, you need to enter the Aadhaar Card Number and confirm it.
Steps to Link e Aadhaar Card using SMS Service
There are many people out there who search for “how to link aadhaar with sbi bank account by sms?”. So here we are providing the complete procedure.
This is the simplest Step to link e Aadhaar with SBI bank account.
All you need is to send a message to 567676 with your registered mobile number in the following format:
- Send a message to 567676 as per UID (space) Aadhaar number (space) Account number.
- Once you will send the SMS then you will receive a confirmation SMS from SBI regarding Aadhar card link to sbi bank account status.
Steps to Link e Aadhaar Card to SBI by Visiting SBI Branch
If you are unable to link your SBI Account with the help of above ways then the last option is by visiting SBI Branch, you can link your Aadhaar Card Number with SBI Account.
Check out the steps which you need to follow to link your E Aadhaar Card Number:
- Xerox Copy of E Aadhaar Card
- Letter of Aadhaar Linking Request
- Xerox of SBI Passbook
- Visit your home branch along with a Xerox Copy of E Aadhaar Card, Xerox of SBI Passbook and letter of Aadhaar Seeding Request
- Fill the “Aadhar card link to sbi bank account form” completely with all the necessary information
- Submit all the documents to the officer responsible for this work
- Once the necessary verification will be done by the SBI officer then your SBI Account will be successfully linked with the Aadhaar Card Number.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to “How to Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank – SBI Aadhaar Seeding”.
So, you can bookmark this web page and visit here again to get latest updates.