How to Update/Link PAN Card with IDBI bank – [In 5 Steps]:
Dear user, do you know how to link PAN Card with IDBI bank?
Don’t worry… as you can check the complete procedure.
It is important to link PAN with your account. Income tax department made it mandatory.
To link PAN card with your account you need to follow the steps given below:
This article provides the information of linking PAN to IDBI account.
Even, you can get all the relevant information.
Then, you can link it to IDBI Bank account yourself.
This process is mandatory since beginning.
But after demonetization it has become must for every customer.
Now, do not worry for PAN updating process at all.
Because not only this bank but all the oDemonetizationther banks made it mandatory.
In view of above details, if you search for linking process.
And also want to know “how to update or link it with IDBI Bank Account”.
Then, go with below steps. In this article, you will get easy steps.
You should update all the IDBI KYC documents with your account.
So, you may link your PAN Card number with your account online or offline.
Also See: IDBI Link Aadhaar
On the basis of Govt. Law and order you should update it.
If you do not update it then big transactions become hectic process.
Even, you cannot access your account properly for long period.
PAN is a Permanent Account Number.
And it is must for your banking activities.
Hence linking is healthy for access banking activities.
That is why you should update it to your bank account.
If you want to maintain big transactions then go with it.
As it is compulsory process to ink it.
A PAN card is a unique identity for financial activities.
The Government of India (GOI) provides it.
You should submit KYC form along with required documents.
Such as photocopy of PAN, passbook at your bank.
You do not have to do anything special for updating PAN in offline mode.
Visit your nearest IDBI Bank Branch.
And collect the KYC form.
Fill it and submit the same.
Even you can also update it through online & the steps are below.
What if do not Update PAN Card to IDBI Bank Account
There must be various questions in your mind after all that:
“Why should I update my PAN card number?”.
That’s why we confirm you that;
Why it is mandatory?
What if you do not update PAN card number?
If you do not update your PAN card with your account;
Then, the bank will not allow for large transactions.
To know about it deeply, read following details.
Probably it may help you a lot.
- The tax will deduct from the interest earned on your deposits.
- You may also get alert for any unpleasant transaction.
- If you have PAN Card, even not updating the details:
- Then you will not be able to obtain your tax deduction at source certificate from account.
When is PAN Card Required?
Now, let’s look at the uses of PAN Card.
So, you may update your PAN card number willingly.
For knowing the uses of it, read following details.
- Proof of Identity.
- Opening a New Account (Maybe a Saving or a Current Account).
- Depositing money more than Rs.50000/-.
- Buying Automobiles.
- Applying for credit card.
- Buying shares of value more than Rs.1 lakh.
- Opening DMAT Account.
- When you buy or sell immovable properties in India.
If you want to link your PAN to your account then it might be possible that a question arises in your mind that:
“Can I update my PAN card number with my account online?”
This mode is the easiest way to link it to your account.
If you go for it then you do not need to visit the bank.
The IDBI PAN Card link online facility is available.
To link through online kindly follow given mentioned steps.
- First of all, visit on the official website of the bank.
- IDBI Bank website is https://www.idbi.com.
- Now, you will reach on My Accounts tabs.
- From the left side menu, click on Link Your PAN Card.
- Then, you will redirect to PAN registration page.
- Now, you have to select the account number.
- And fill your PAN Card number two times.
- Click on submit button.
- Thereafter, you will receive OTP by SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Hence, enter the code and click on submit.
- Finally, you will see a success message.
- The bank approves it and you can get message of it.
How to Link PAN Card with IDBI Bank Offline?
If you are not proficient with online method then do not worry at all.
You can also link your PAN Card to your bank account through offline mode.
Follow below-mentioned steps.
It will lead you to complete your linking process.
- First of all, visit the Bank where you have opened your bank account.
- Before visiting bank, keep ready these documents:
- Required documents are below.
- Xerox copy of your PAN card.
- Copy of your bank passbook.
- Now, as you visit the bank ask for “KYC Form”.
- You may also ask for PAN Card linking form.
- Get the PAN card updation/ KYC application form.
- Fill it properly.
- Check for following documents again.
- Your PAN Card.
- KYC Form etc.
- Write an application to the bank manager.
- Attach Self-attested Xerox copy of your PAN card and passbook.
- Before deposing your documents check it again.
- Do sign on it.
- You should be sure to carry original PAN.
- It may need verifying for linking purposes.
- In case, you don’t have these document.
- The bank may reject your update request.
- You will show proper and complete documents.
- Then the bank will update it with your account.
- Do not worry to think how much time it will take in updation.
- Your PAN may update within an hour or in given time.
- Click on the following link.
- And get KYC application form. CLICK HERE
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 200 1947 & 1800-22-1070
- IDBI customer care email id:
Note: We dedicated this webpage to PAN updating process.
So, for more information you may visit the official website.
You can also bookmark this page to get latest updates.