SBI is India’s largest and premier public sector commercial bank who provides Net banking services.
Internet banking is the most convenient and easiest way to bank anytime, anywhere at your convenience.
The online SBI is the Internet banking facility provided by State Bank of India.
You can access SBI internet banking from any pc with internet access.
But make sure that your computer is not infected with viruses or it is malware free.
For more details, you may check security information.
Now, if you want to register for internet banking, you need to have an account at any of SBI branches.
You should also need to register for the net banking facility with the branch.
Your branch will give you a PPK (Pre Printed Kit).
It contains your net banking username and the password.
If you are unable to collect PPK (Pre Printed Kit) in person, the bank will send your username by SMS.
The net banking password will mail to your registered address. Using these credentials you can do sbi online log in and access your account.
The sbi internet banking online registration facility is also available. You will just need to fill sbi online application.
Using this, you can proceed with sbi personal banking or sbi corporate internet banking.
SBI Net Banking
First, complete the process of sbi online banking registration.
After that, activate onlinesbi internet banking using official portal.
For sbi internet banking activation, use your login credentials.
You should change your login credentials on the first login.
You can reset SBI net banking password.
In case, you forgot your login password even then you can reset the password easily.
Apart from this, you can also change the password for security reason regularly.
Without visiting branch, you can access all the features.
You can link aadhaar with SBI after login net banking.
If you want to send or transfer funds to any bank then you must add a payee in SBI net baking account.
You can do so many other tasks also related to your banking activities.
You can request for chequebook, check and print transaction history, set limits, add or link PAN to SBI account etc.
Now, check more about SBI online net banking with below information.
About Internet banking portal
The Internet banking portal of the bank, enables you to operate your accounts from anywhere, (24*7) anytime.
It removes all the restrictions of time and place for accessing your account online.
Actually, it is a platform that allows the customers to access out all type of your banking activities.
Using SBI Internet banking, you can do many banking transactions in online mode.
Features & Services under Internet banking
- Funds transfer to own accounts.
- Third party transfers to the accounts maintained at any of the branches of SBI.
- Group Fund Transfers to accounts in the State Bank Group.
- Inter Bank Fund Transfers to accounts with any other Banks.
- Online instructions for period fund transfer for the above.
- You can credit PPF accounts across the branches.
- Request for Issue of DD (Demand Draft).
- You can request for new accounts opening too.
- Request for Loan Accounts closure.
- You can request for Issue of Cheque Books.
- Even, you can earn reward points through Internet Banking for the transactions.
Other salient value-added features:
- You can make utility bill payments.
- Online Ticket Booking for travel by Rail, Road, and Air.
- LIC, SBILIFE and other insurance premium payments.
- SBI funds Investments.
- Mutual funds Investments.
- SBI or other Credit Card bill payments.
- Tax Payment – Income, State Government, Service.
- Payment of Customs Duty.
- Online Share Trading facility (eZ-trade@SBI).
- Online Application for IPO.
- Fee Payment for education institutions such as IITs and NITs.
So, it provides smart online banking services.
And cover most of your banking activities and the transactions online.
All the branches provide Internet Banking services. So, you can contact your branch for availing all these services.
You can also visit the official website (www.onlinesbi.com) for downloading the net banking registration form.
Internet Banking Security Tips
You can make your Internet Banking transactions completely safe and secure by following instructions.
- You should change your Password at regular intervals. Change the passwords in 90 (ninety) days at least once.
- Remember to log out your net banking account.
- Enable SMS based OTP (One Time Password) for transactions.
- Help SBI is for preventing frauds such as phishing and you may report to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Access official portal only by typing “https://www.onlinesbi.com”.
- You should avoid accessing net banking account from the public places like cyber cafes etc.
- Use virtual keyboard always to enter your user ID and Password.
- In pop-ups, do not enter sensitive information.
- Track your transactions regularly and usage of your banking history.
- Use latest & genuine software on your computer or mobile system with secure settings.
- Check that the website is secure and look out for URL of your internet browser for net baking begins with “https”. It (“https”) means ‘secured’.
- Be careful with fraud calls and emails.
Safe & Secure Online Banking
OnlineSBI provides many features for safe & secure internet banking.
Apart from this, you can also use the security options available on the profile tab.
- Customize your Personal Profile: Set your details in your personal profile.
- Manage Third Party: Define trusted third parties for transfer funds. Add, delete or modify Details.
- Define Limits: Set limits for DD (demand draft) and third-party transfers.
- Enable High Security: Enable SMS based high security.
Secure your Personal Computer
- You should use a personal firewall for accessing net banking.
- Install certified antivirus software and update the latest version.
- Also get antispyware software.
- Update your OS regularly.
- Beware of public access or shared computers.
Contact Details/ Numbers
The State Bank of India provides best internet banking services to their customers.
You can contact for any queries at the given numbers from all mobile phones/ Landlines Numbers.
For Retail Internet Banking:
- Toll free Number: 1800 11 2211 and 1800 425 3800
- Helpdesk Numbers: 080 – 26599990
For Corporate Internet Banking:
- Helpdesk Numbers: 022 – 27566066, 27566501, 27560137, 27566067.
(Monday to Friday: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm, Saturday: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm)
Official website for online sbi net banking: https://www.onlinesbi.com
Note: For more information, visit the official website.
You can also bookmark this page for visit again later to get latest updates.